Reliable, Custom-Crafted Solutions
Get the look you’re after with help from the glass experts at Portland Glass. Whether you’re looking for vinyl windows, wood windows, or storm windows, we’re confident we can create the right design and customize it to fit anywhere in your home. Our window installation specialists are here to help you choose the perfect product for your taste. Best of all, our most popular windows come with a lifetime warranty.
Protect Your Home from the Elements
Our NOR’EASTER vinyl windows are long-lasting and a great way to save money. They’re so effective that they outperform many prime window units after undergoing multiple tests. This type of window is specially designed with one goal in mind: to provide maximum protection and energy efficiency for your home.
NOR’EASTER storm windows feature:
- Twice the weather stripping of ordinary storm windows
- An integral, interlocking meeting rail for maximum wind resistance
- Among the lowest air infiltration rates of any storm window made
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with optional, ENERGY STAR glazing package
- Factory-calibrated block and tackle sash balances that never need adjustment or lubrication
- Ventilation-limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- Locking fiberglass half screen
- Color-matched hardware with Brasstone and Brushed Nickel optional
- Optimized 0.682" insulated glass*
Beautiful, Maintenance-Free Windows That Add Character to Your Home
Harvey Majesty custom wood windows give you both beautiful wood interiors and maintenance-free clad exteriors. Each window is custom-crafted to your specifications and allows for installation that doesn’t disturb interior trim or exterior siding.
Majesty windows offer optimum design features not found in other wood windows. These windows are constructed using a combination of clear select wood with no exposed finger joints, vinyl for outstanding thermal performance, and aluminum to protect the exterior from the elements.
Majesty Double Hung wood windows feature:
- ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Full weather seals
- Standard top sash lift rail (Double Hung)
- Recessed hardware for unobstructed views
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning (Double Hung)
- Two available frame types, including 3 - ¼” inch replacement, 4 - 9/16” inch new construction with fin, or 6 - 9/16” field applied
Want to save even more money? All of our windows are ENERGY STAR® approved, meaning our qualified products and practices help reduce energy bill costs. These products also minimize greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA and the U.S. DOE. Save money, go green, and get trendy all with one purchase. Portland Glass is your one-stop shop for all your glass installation needs.
Reach out to Portland Glass at (866) 747-8416 to speak with our glass repair experts today.