Portland Windshield Replacement
High-Quality Auto Glass Repair Services in Maine
Whether because of a car accident or a fallen tree branch, your windshield can easily become damaged beyond the point of repair. When that happens, bring your vehicle to our skilled Maine auto glass technicians at Portland Glass of Portland for the reliable windshield replacement services you need. With more than 70 years of history behind us, our highly-trained glass specialists can replace your windows and windshields correctly the first time – and we also offer a 12-month breakage guarantee to protect your new windshield if it is damaged or broken from normal road hazards within one year of the replacement date.
Our auto glass experts in Portland, Maine are ready to discuss all the windshield and window replacement options with you! Call (207) 250-5706 or get started with an estimate online.
Trusted for Windshield Repair & Replacement Since 1947
Replacing a windshield requires a high degree of experience and skill with auto glass. At Portland Glass of Portland you’ll never have to worry about either qualification: Our specialists are trusted across Maine to get the job done right. Because we work directly with the car manufacturers, we’re well-versed in the best methods and techniques for installing car windows correctly, and we ensure that all of our staff is in full compliance with the current regulations.
When installed improperly, your windshield can become a danger to you and your loved ones. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring that your new windshield stays on for the long haul, without damaging the paint or structural integrity of your vehicle. By taking humidity, cleanliness, changing weather conditions, and other factors into consideration, we’ll carefully prepare the area to ensure maximum adhesion.
Our Portland auto glass specialists will also perform the following tasks:
- Select a windshield or window that matches the exact original equipment manufacturer quality
- Use only adhesives that have been approved by the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC)
- Avoid damaging the bonding area, both to protect your paint and to prevent corrosion over time
- Explain our 12-month G12 Road Hazard Guarantee, which covers repairs for cracks and chips
- Allowing for the adhesive to cure by observing the 1-hour recommended wait time
- Thorough cleanup: We leave the world cleaner place than when we found it
Ready to get started? Just submit a request online for your free estimate on auto glass replacement.